Bonfida will be conducting the very first Initial Serum Offering on the 22nd of December. This article will serve as a guide on how to participate in this ISO.
How to Participate
1- You will need to set-up a Solana-based wallet. You have the following options:
2- You will need to have SOL in the wallet to pay for network fees/gas. You can do this by either
- Depositing SOL
- Connecting to MetaMask for an ETH to SOL conversion (only for sollet and Bonfida’s wallet)
3- Fund your wallet with USDT — you will have to add USDT to your wallet first, like adding a new token to MetaMask or any other Ethereum wallet.
You should be able to find USDT in the drop-down lists:
How the ISO will work
Start time: 22 Dec 8:45 AM EST / 9:45 PM HKT
End time: 22 Dec 9AM EST/ 10 PM HKT
- A FIDA/USDT market will be listed on bonfida.com/dex
- Offers will be placed on the book from 0.075 to 0.1 USDT
- Unfilled orders will be cancelled at the end of the ISO
- A maximum of 2 million $FIDA will be sold
- TRADERS WILL BE LIMITED TO 4000 $FIDA EACH
Here’s a handy graphic:
For any questions and clarifications:
None of the above is financial advice.
Bonfida does not provide services to personal accounts of current residents of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea, or Antigua and Barbuda.
FIDA is not offered within the United States or prohibited jurisdiction.